Tuesday 20 January 2015

Hi, Welcome To My Blog

I'm so excited to be starting a new blog this year! What better time to start than the new year. Hi, my name is Ailsa! It's a Scottish name pronounced "ale-sa", in case you were wondering. I'm from Brisbane, Australia and am nineteen years old. (I'm mildly frightened at turning twenty this year.) I've had a few blogs in the past but failed to update them due to the stress of school and laziness. But now that I'm in my third year out of high school I feel like I want to make a real effort and document some of the things I get up to. I'm moving out of home next month and that is another reason I wanted to start a blog again, as I'm starting this next chapter of my life. The url I have is a nickname my mum gave me when I was younger. I'm not sure what exactly I will blog about, and could be anything from a beauty post to where I went to eat for lunch. I keen to start posting. But in the meantime please don't hesitate to say hi because who doesn't love making new buddies?!

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely! Great first post and looking forward to the next one :) Xx

    http://amyslittleweb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

All content and Images © Ailsa Short 2015